December 22, 2017

FdSTL Ninth Day of Christmas: Nine Posts for Reading


Just three more days remain in the FdSTL Twelve Days of Christmas series. December marks nine months here on the blog, and the final post in this series will be the 99th post! Because nine is such an important number for the blog right now, today I list nine of my favorite posts of 2017. Whether you've been here from the start or you're new to the FdSTL journey, I hope you enjoy these archived posts that I loved writing most. :) 

Gifts of the Present
A Très Chic Morning Routine
50 Things I've done and discovered since starting Fleur de St. Louis 
Absoluement, oui!
Developing Your Personal Style from Within
My Francophile Journey
Follow your dreams and doors will open.
l'équilibre
rêver v. faire

If you've been following from the start, I would love to hear about your favorite posts so that I can continue to make Fleur de St. Louis an inspiring place for you, the readers. Let me know in the comments below!

I'm off to wrap presents and get ready for my first family Christmas gathering of the season. Before things get super busy, my mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece, Tony & I always celebrate with a special dinner out and a few early presents. It is one of my favorite traditions. 


Warm wishes for your holidays from me to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...