August 6, 2017

Joignez-vous à moi! Join me!

(Image from Carrie Anne's French is Beautiful - click for a direct link to her page.)

Bonjour readers, and happy Sunday! I hope it's a beautiful Sunday wherever you are. Here in St. Louis it's 68 degrees and overcast. We've got the coffee made and the record player on, and we can feel Fall slowly coming. It's my favorite time of year so I am so excited!

Another thing I am so excited about? Carrie Anne James of French is Beautiful launched a new course offering today that I am delighted to share with you! I have already featured Carrie's French Weekend e-mail subscription (FREE - simply subscribe on her site), and aujourd'hui she announced a 4 week online course that will cover topics in French beauty, style, love, and wellness: L'art de VIVRE

I've already secured my spot and it would be so fun if you would join me! Simply head over to her site via this link and sign up maintenant! I've never come across a francophile experience quite like this and my inner French girl couldn't miss this opportunity!


Warm wishes de moi à vous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...