August 21, 2017

Étudiez le français avec Frantastique!


Bonjour et bon lundi à tous! Hello and happy Monday everyone! Just two more days until la rentrée, back to school for my students. It's also la retnrée for me as I continue my French studies at a local university. And speaking of studying la langue française, I discovered a resource in the past few days that I am so excited about, I had to share it with you! 

As I was reading my e-mails yesterday, I discovered two links to Frenchly, a site full of francophile content. On the top bar, I noticed a link to a daily e-mail to learn French. I am in the process of designing a plan to better incorporate my French studies into my every day, so I thought I'd give it a try! Et voila... Frantastique

I am only on jour deux but already so impressed! The lessons are designed around a little story (and it's a bit humorous). There are opportunities to listen and read en français, and excellent reviews of grammar concepts (all explained en français) + cultural tidbits to enhance your French language studies. 

Feedback is immediate and reviews are built in, personalized to your grammar and vocabulary needs. There are even opportunities to skip concepts you know you have already mastered.

Today, they shared this message with me: 
After completing the first 7 lessons of Frantastique, you’ll receive a detailed, personalized pedagogical report called the ‘Portfolio’. We hope you enjoy it, then frame it on a wall somewhere.
How fantastic to get an overall view of where you are on you French journey so that studying can become more focused and purposeful. After one month, you can use what you've gained to continue studies on your own, or you can continue by purchasing from a variety of monthly subscription options. (As always, I am sharing this with you because I am always on the lookout for awesome resources. These opinions are mine and mine alone.) 

If you are a total beginner or someone looking to fine tune your French language skills, Frantastique might just be the resource for you! Click any Frantastique link in this post or click here to get started! 

Do you know of any awesome (and potentially FREE) online resources for French language learning? I am always ready to discover new things, so share in the comments if you do! You can also refer to some of my past language learning posts for more resources and ideas:

*Coffee Break French
*Sites pour apprendre le français
*Lire en français

Warm wishes and happy language learning from me to you,





4 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. learn Japanese in Hong Kong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roman, I am so glad you enjoyed the post. Thank you for stopping by the blog. Check out my Language Learning topic to the right for similar posts. I love finding new language learning resources. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...