June 21, 2017

Il est temps de ralentir. (It's time to slow down.)

(Follow @simplifiedplanner on Instagram.)

...and right now this is what I need. I have been very energized lately, ideas and inspiration coming to me at an incredible rate. I've even looked at Tony and asked, "What is happening!?" because it's all so exciting. When I decided to open the doors and invite life's many wonderful opportunities in, they sure started coming (more proof that starting is worth it)! 

That said, I know myself. I know that in order to do things well, I need to allow myself time to step back and breathe. With our European adventure in just THREE days, there truly is no time like the present. I want to focus on preparing and organizing, enjoying the process leading up to our travels without feeling completely overwhelmed. After all, there is so much excitement in anticipation. A trip like this doesn't come around often, and the last thing I want to do is overextend before we even begin.

I have a good feeling you'll hear from me again this week as I'm always itching to write and work on the blog, but in case you don't, know it's because I'm honoring this need. I do plan to post on our trip, but I'm not holding myself to any strict expectations. My number one priority is to enjoy our travels and be there fully, taking everything in. 

If you aren't already, be sure to follow me on Instagram @fleurdestlouis. I will be posting most of my updates there! 

Though Fleur de St. Louis may be slowing down for a few weeks, here are some of the things you can look forward to in July:

⚜Posts recapping my travels :)
⚜The July Fleur de St. Louis giveaway!
⚜A Fleur de St. Louis meet up
...and more! 

I am excited and I hope you are too! 

Warmest of wishes from me to you,

2 comments:

  1. Have a safe and wonderful trip! I look forward to your travel posts when you return. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...